26 February, 2008

25 FEBRUARY, 2008

Well, it was bound to happen.
I missed a day.

Now I feel the need to write two entries in one 24-hour span. And the OCD part of me is sorely dissappointed that the automatically generated dates will skip from Feb. 24th to Feb. 26th... and the 25th will be lost forever.

Okay, okay. I know it's not that big a deal. Nothing much was even going on last night - I just spent a really comfortable night at home. Lots of reading, with a warm cup of mint tea nearby, on my couch curled up in a fuzzy red blanket. (Mmmm... that sounds like an activity I'd like to repeat right now.)

Well - so anyway - if you're a bit "Type A" like me, let's embrace this double-entry day together. A small reminder to those like me who may sometimes put too much pressure on themselves to be perfect: the world did not (and of course, will never) fall apart just because of one missed blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment