10 July, 2008

THE GUYS

For the past two nights, I've spent wonderful evenings out amongst such good friends (most of whom - and this will not surprise those of you who know me well - are males). Last night I watched a hilarious one-act and then spent the evening playing friendly-competative games at a local bar. Won at darts (who's the best at closing out 19 now?) and lost at pool (I totally let you win that game - up for a re-match?).

And although to some it may have just been a casual, normal evening out with the guys... to me it was a beautiful and meaningful few hours. There were a half a dozen moments that made me simply stop and take a second to breath in the blessings that have been showered down upon me.

I am so lucky.
I am so blessed.
I am so grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11 July, 2008

    DARTS!!?? We are playing when you come to Akron...

    ReplyDelete