24 August, 2008

LOL

I crack myself up. And most of the time, I'm by myself when it happens.

This past week - and particularly the past few days - have been some of the best days I've had in a very long time. There was agonizing over a broccoli mix-up and fun birthday celebrations, lunches with great gals and dinners with people I love. There was an amazing going away party (I wonder who that incredible hostess was??) and some Boston on the Rock Band, some packing, some back-breaking hugs, and even some snoring. And the bartenders at The Zipper and I are now old pals.

Tonight, when I think back over this week - and particularly that funny analogy about chocolate cake - I can't help but laugh out loud. Cracking myself up, here on my couch. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. Okay...while it did take me a few minutes to remember the chocolate cake...when I did---

    Man that was funny.

    I hope you are well. Thanks for the near-shout-out. It was close. I could almost feel you typing my name. :)

    ReplyDelete