12 November, 2011

Dear Jean Bean


Today I'm sending a special thanks to Jean Bean. Jean is my husband's aunt - and from the first time I met her she's welcomed me into the family with open arms. Jean is the headmistress of an all-girls school in Baltimore and she definitely has a special place in her heart for little gals. She's very sweet to my own daughter, usually bringing her a small surprise when we get together. (It'll be a great way to teach my munchkin how to write her own thank you notes in a few years!)

Jean comes to NYC every so often and we always try to meet up with her for lunch or dinner. Today between Priscilla and Hugh Jackman (lucky lady!) she treated us to dinner at Un Deux Trois. It was lovely to see her, as always, and today's small gift was a little penguin; my daughter held and played with it the whole way home.

To Jean: thanks for your love and generosity... we're so glad to have you in our lives.

30 DAYS OF THX project inspired by ThxThxThx (#30daysofthx)

No comments:

Post a Comment