01 January, 2008

NEW BEGINNINGS

This New Year is the first in quite a while that I've actually felt the "new-ness". For me, 2008 will bring a new apartment, a new position at work, a new direction in my relationship, a renewal of many old friendships, and a renewal of my spirituality. Some of these things have been in the works for the past few months... but now that it's the first day of a new year, I feel as though it's all just beginning.

It's often a struggle for me to embrace the new - when I've already become so attached to the old. The familiar is always so comforting, so easy, so... well, familiar.

This year I'll be focusing on the joys of new things - those that happen to me and those that I create. And these daily thoughts will be a starting point for all that is to come. I hope to share my love, my struggles, my faith, my life... a little each day.

1 comment:

  1. You are wonderful - happy new year, and keep on doing a little each day. Imagine how quickly you'll have done a lot!

    ReplyDelete