04 March, 2008

300 OR LESS

From a lovely & very intelligent friend of mine. She makes me smile (and think!) -

URGGG! The message area of your blog is infuriating! I can't tell you how many times I've tried to leave messages only to be told that I have to use 300 characters or less. How can a writer say ANYTHING worthwhile in 300 characters? In the end, after editing and editing, I always just give up. Anyway, here's what I tried to post today:

"I thought I was the only one who didn't like Oprah. I haven't read all the books you mention, but I'd argue that The Power of Now and The Razor's Edge aren't about the Something you DON'T have. They're about recognizing that you ALREADY have the Something (or actually Nothing, but that's getting Zen) that you're looking for."

No comments:

Post a Comment