08 November, 2008

MUSIC I LIKE

Without really meaning to, I can go for a few days without listening to any music - then I start to wonder why I'm getting a bit cranky, or feel like I'm missing something.

And then when I realize that it's music I'm missing, I spend hours upon end listening and purchasing and remembering music I've thoughtlessly forgotten. And it's a beautiful & powerful way for me to re-charge my soul. Especially on a raining Saturday.

So, I've added a "Music I Like" section to this blog (over there on the right... scroll down... see it?). I'm going to try to keep it to smaller, lesser known bands - indie bands, if you will. Bands that may not get enough radio play or sell millions of CDs - but bands that I feel a personal connection to, bands that make me smile.

Have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment