01 July, 2009

NEW MONTH

The first of the month. Like a clean sheet of white paper in a crisp, brand new notebook. I've been a bit lax in my writing lately and the end of June slipped by like a quiet whirlwind... whoosh! And it was gone.

July will bring an Independence Day weekend in Maryland, complete with fireworks set to music; packing up all my belongings to move to the 7th (and final-for-a-while) apartment in 7 years; moving (with which I have a love/hate relationship) back to Astoria where I feel at home; opening the first musical at my theatre, of which I'm extremely proud; and taking a long-awaited trip home to Ohio for some overdue quality time with the family.

All of which is too important not to write about. And all of which will make me very, very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment