13 October, 2011

DAY 13 - Desk at Work

The 24 Things Clearing Challenge 
encourages you to make room in your home, heart, and mind to create an inspired future

Not my desk, nor my office... though I wish it was!
 After 3 weeks of tech rehearsals and first preview weekends, I finally took some time to clean and organize my desk at work. It ended up being The Place I Dump Piles of Papers I Intend to Deal with Later, instead of a productive working space. Taking just a quick break to file, put things in their place, shred old items, clean the dust off of the desk, and generally straighten everything up can really make a difference for me. 

The results of today's letting go: a more encouraging, positive work space; a feeling of being able to handle my work load instead of literally getting buried in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment