07 October, 2011

DAY 7 - Pens

The 24 Things Clearing Challenge 
encourages you to make room in your home, heart, and mind to create an inspired future

Perhaps it may seem too insignificant to hold a place as One of the Twenty-Four Things, but tonight I let go of old pens. 
 Pens that were losing their ink, or just didn't work at all. Pens that didn't have a cap. Markers that were streaky. Mechanical pencils without any lead. Useless writing utensils that were taking up so much space in our Cups Dedicated to Holding Pens that I couldn't shove even a thin ruler in there when I tried. 

And yes, it was simple. But not insignificant. It bothers me so much when I pick up a random pen and it doesn't work. And now, that will no longer happen.

The results of this day's letting go: less frustration when embarking on note writing; more space in said Cup Dedicated to Holding Pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment