06 October, 2011

DAY 6 - Tupperware

The 24 Things Clearing Challenge 
encourages you to make room in your home, heart, and mind to create an inspired future

It never fails. Somehow, like that random sock that ends up all alone at the end of a cycle of laundry, there is also always a random tupperware lid with no container to match (or vice versa). Perhaps the other sock and the lid-less tupperware container ran off together because they just couldn't take it anymore. I wish them well, wherever they may be.

So this morning, I took just about 5 minutes to reorganize my tupperware cabinet. I'm letting go of clutter. I'm letting go of containers/lids that don't match. I'm embracing the Type A Organizer in me. It's actually not too bad... we don't have that many tupperware options. But sometimes it amazes me what a difference a mere 5 minutes can make. I just love knowing that tomorrow morning, when I go to make my daughter's lunch and I need to find the right container, not only will it have a matching lid, but all the other containers won't fall out on top of me when I open the cabinet. It's the little things, ya know?

The results of today's letting go: peace of mind; pieces that match.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaahah I have everything falling on me every time I open the closet too!

    ReplyDelete