06 November, 2011

Dear Jon Aaron


Today I am sending a special thanks to Jon Aaron. Jon will direct the first production of the musical my husband wrote: A SUPERHERO. My amazing partner conceived this original idea* and has been pursuing it with passion and delicacy and love ever since I met him (and years before that)... in fact, when we first became friends I remember feeling honored that he asked me to read the script and listen to the demo and tell him what I thought. How lucky I feel now to hear that incredible music in our home almost daily and to live with these characters that feel like part of our family.

There are many things to be grateful to Jon for... his desire to work on a new musical, his drive to make it as good as it can be, his excitement in imagining and creating the show, his ability to assemble a great team to work on the production... but in my eyes, I'm most grateful to him for having a passion about the show to match my husband's. That passion has inspired both of them and it's so heartwarming for me to watch them collaborate.

To Jon Aaron: thanks for loving A SUPERHERO as much as my husband does; your enthusiasm is infectious and your passion inspiring.

30 DAYS OF THX project inspired by ThxThxThx (#30daysofthx)

* For more information on A SUPERHERO and to sign up for the mailing list, visit www.superheromusical.com or www.jonathankwaller.com or "like" it on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment