12 February, 2010

GRANDMA & GRANDPA

Our baby girl gets to meet her Grandma & Grandpa Ayers for the first time today!  She has no idea what she's been missing, having not been hugged and snuggled and cared for by them yet.  But I do.  

And frankly, it's been quite difficult for me to wait this long for my parents to finally meet my daughter.  I know it's been hard for them, too.  But one of the things I seem to have inherited from my parents is a great deal of patience - and that, coupled with the old adage that "good things come to those who..." has kept me level-headed for these past two weeks; knowing that when granddaughter and grandparents finally lay eyes on each other, it will be well worth the wait.

1 comment:

  1. I ran into your father in the grocery the other day. He seemed very proud and happy. He was already looking forward to his visit.

    ReplyDelete