19 November, 2011

Dear Mark


Today I'm sending a special thanks to Mark. Mark and I met during a production of A Christmas Carol at Pittsburgh's CLO over a decade ago. It was one of my first professional shows and Mark turned into an instant friend. He makes me laugh like no other, cracking me up with his many impressions and silly sense of humor. And we also think alike when it comes to Spirituality and Bigger Picture life things.

Although we're almost 10 years apart in age, I've never felt that difference... and I think that makes our relationship special. Perhaps it's Mark's youthful spirit, or my old soul. We connected on a deeper level. And I also appreciate his part in my daughter's life (especially today, when we went to see the dress rehearsal of his latest Christmas Carol production - where Mark played Scrooge himself... bah humbug!).

To Mark: thanks for being such a dear friend... and for giving my daughter her first theatrical experience - how magical!

30 DAYS OF THX project inspired by ThxThxThx (#30daysofthx)

No comments:

Post a Comment